Last update: 05/16/2023
Tangible is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with Law No. 4 of January 9, 2004. This accessibility statement applies to the website.
This website was developed with the WCAG 2.1 Level AA accessibility guidelines in mind. Our goal is to ensure that all people, including those with disabilities, can access all information and functionality on the website.
This website fully complies with the requirements of Appendix A of the UNI CEI EN 301549 standard.
The following measures have been taken to ensure the accessibility of our website:
- We provide alternative text for all images on the website so that users with visual impairments can understand the content of the images.
- We use colours with appropriate contrast to ensure that the text is readable by all users, including those with visual impairments or reading difficulties.
- We have structured the content of the website by properly using HTML elements to ensure proper keyboard navigation and facilitate the use of assistive technologies such as screen readers.
- We provided a well-structured and intuitive navigation menu to facilitate website navigation for all users.
- We tested the website with accessibility testing tools and resolved any accessibility issues found.
- We made sure that the language of the content is correctly stated in the HTML to allow screen readers to select the right language and assistive technologies to read the text correctly.
Drafting the accessibility statement
This statement was made on 03/29/2023.
Self-assessment of site accessibility is carried out through technical and qualitative verification modes.
- Instrumental technical verification: the site has been verified for most available browsers. In addition, we constantly use, for automatic accessibility testing, advanced online tools that allow us to accurately and correctly maintain it over time.
- Manual qualitative verification: in addition to ensuring accessibility standards of a technical nature, we carry out activities to ensure standards of a qualitative nature. In collaboration with the Italian Union of the Blind and our site design and development partners, we conduct periodic research sessions with visually impaired and blind people.
Method of sending reports and contact details of the provider
We are committed to continually improving the accessibility of the website and complying with the latest standards and guidelines.
If a lack of compliance with accessibility principles is detected, we invite you to report any problems or difficulties by filling out the dedicated reporting form or by writing directly to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org in order to enable us to remedy them in a timely manner.
Ways of sending reports to AgID
If there is an unsatisfactory response or no response within thirty days to the notification or request, the interested party may file a report using the following link: https://www.agid.gov.it/it/des...
The publication date of the website: 06/09/2022
Usability testing has been conducted: yes. (03/05/2023)
CMS used for the website: Craft CMS